La Marzocco Linea Classic
Talk to us about supply and installation of La Marzocco coffee machine in your shop.
La Marzocco are the espresso machine of choice within the speciality coffee industry, and for good reason. Each machine is hand made in Florence to precise standards with zero compromise. The build quality is second to none, and with proper cleaning and maintenance will run for many years.
The La Marzocco Linea Classic has been part of the speciality coffee scene since the early 1990’s, a tried and tested machine backed with a 24 months parts warranty.
This is a versatile all round machine perfect for both medium and high volume locations.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- PID Temperature Controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
The following options are available:
- Available Models: 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Cronos Keypad: keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
We offer a full sales and support service for all La Marzocco products and can create tailored packages focusing on water filtration, installation and warranty to suit your needs. We can even create bespoke lease packages specific to your requirements.